Lydia over at In His Service and Loving It has giving me the Mystery Blogger Award! Thank you Lydia! ❤
Lydia is a sweet young Christian woman. I just love her. If you aren’t following her, you should! Go check out her award HERE.
- Put the award logo on your blog
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog
- Mention the creator of the award
- Answers the five questions you were asked
- Tell the readers three things about yourself
- Nominate ten to twenty bloggers
- Notify the bloggers (tell them you nominated them) by commenting on one of their posts
- Ask your nominees five questions with one weird or funny one
- Share a link to your best posts
(This award was created by Okoto Enigmas.)
Lydia’s Questions for me :
- Do you prefer solid color clothes or a pattern?
Probably solid. I don’t like a lot going on 😀 I do like t-shirts with quotes or graphics, pretty feminine tops with soft florals and plaid sometimes . I buy mostly solid color shirts, skirts and pants.
2. What are your 3 favorite things you do every day?
Give and receive hugs
Listen to music and/or preaching
Notice all of the beauty that surrounds me (I love seeing the sunrise, the palm trees, the cacti and the mountains)
3. How often do you post on your blog?
I try to do one weekly post that gives my readers a peek into my life. I always have posts in my drafts folder that I’m working on and I get lots of ideas for posts, but it takes me a while to get one completed. I work on them here and there when I have time. Some posts go out immediately when I finish them and some posts I schedule, so that could mean 1 a week, 3 in another week or none at all. I wish I had a better schedule for posting.
4. When you handwrite, do you write in cursive or print?
Let’s see… if it is for work or making lists, I print. If I’m writing in a card, addressing an envelope, writing a note or writing a letter, I like to write in cursive. I’m also known to mix cursive with print.
5. When was the last time you ate bacon?
Probably 11 years ago. When I was in my 20’s I LOVED bacon. I would fry a package up and be eating it while I was cooking the next pan full. I could probably eat a an entire package by myself if given the chance. When I was in my 30’s I gave up pork products (religious conviction as well as an extreme diet I was on). I switched to bacon flavored Tempeh and veggie bacon. Veggie bacon is my favorite and the only “bacon” I eat.
Three Things About Me:
- I am a hopeless romantic
- I am in love with dark chocolate and no man can come between us
- I can be a hypochondriac at times and I can also exhibit the same symptoms of people around me who are having physical problems. (It is not fun at all)
My most viewed posts are:
I am giving this award to:
PLEASE do not feel obligated to accept this award.
My Questions are:
- What do you use most to write your blog on? (A computer, a laptop, a tablet or a smart phone)
2. What is the best advice you have ever received?
3. What is the worst advice you have ever received?
4. If you were made to eat only dessert for breakfast, lunch and dinner every day for a month, what would dessert would it be?
5. Is there anything you have blogged about and regretted it later?
Amazed By His Grace,