Hattush over at Daughter of the Light has given me the Outstanding Blogger Award! Thank you Hattush. ❤
If you are not following her, you should! Go check out her award HERE.
1. Provide the link to the creator’s original award post. (very important: see why in step 5)
2. Answer the questions provided.
3. Create 7 unique questions.
4. Nominate 10 bloggers. Ensure that they are aware of their nomination. Neither the award’s creator, nor the blogger that nominated you, can be nominated.
5. At the end of 2020, every blog that ping-backs the creator’s original post will be entered to win the 2020 Outstanding Blogger Award!
This award was created by Colton Beckwith.
Hattush’s questions for me:
When was the last time you had chips?
What is your favorite kind of fish to eat?
What are your top five favorite blogs?
How often do you clean your ears? XD
Every day usually, right after my shower 😀
Headphones or earbuds?
Do you like black strap molasses?
It sounds good and it might be an ingredient in sauces or something I eat. I’m not sure.
Do you like mowing the lawn?
I have never mowed a lawn. I don’t do hard yard work. The men do that kind of stuff for me and if they don’t, I pay someone else to do it. I am sure I would not enjoy it one bit!
I choose to give this award to:
PLEASE do not feel obligated to accept this award.
- What is your least favorite color?
2. What is a song you keep hearing and wish you never heard again?
3. Are there any condiments you do not want on your sandwich or burger?
4. Do you like to wrap presents or put them in gift bags?
5. What Holiday would you get rid of if you could?
6. If you had to spend one year working every single day or one year eating nothing but vegetables everyday, which would you choose?
7. If you knew that today was the last day of your life, what would you do?
Amazed By His Grace,