Thank you Stuart! ❤
Here are the guidelines…
- Put the award logo on your blog
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog
- Mention the creator of the award
- Answers the five questions you were asked
- Tell the readers three things about yourself
- Nominate ten to twenty bloggers
- Notify the bloggers( tell them you nominated them) by commenting on one of their posts
- Ask your nominees five questions with one weird or funny one
- Share a link to your best posts
The creator of this award is……………..Okoto Engima!!!
Here are Stu’s questions for me:
1. What, for you, is the biggest mystery of all time?
What men are really thinking and how they really feel.
2. How do you see yourself five years from now?
I pray I’ll still be here, thinner, healthier and happier.
3. Do you feel the media is not portraying the virus as the beginning of the end and that Bill Gates is at the center of it all? (Yeah, it could only be a conspiracy theory…but there is a lot of truth to back it up)
Hmmm… I’m not sure. I think the media is causing panic and this is the beginning of something. Preachers have different opinions about what’s going on it seems. This may be the end, I don’t know. I do know that I don’t trust Bill Gates.
4. Have you seen what some people are doing for social distancing?!?😂😂
Yes! The couple who wore maxi pads as face masks to the grocery store were my favorite. 😀
5. How many times do you hit the snooze button when the alarm goes off?
Zero. I don’t see the point in trying to fall back asleep only to be woke up again 5-10 minutes later. I just set my alarm for the exact time I have to get up. I HATE hearing the alarm go off… I hate it.
Three Things About Myself:
I hate virtual meetings! I prefer face-to-face meetings.
During the lockdown, I have fallen in love with Animal Crossing New Horizons. My youngest daughter got it for her Nintendo Switch and I play it at night after I’ve put her to bed. 😀
I recently switched my before bed milkshake from chocolate to vanilla.
My Best Post:
Here are my nominees:
PLEASE do not feel obligated to accept this award. It is just my way of saying I like your blog. 🙂
Here are my questions for my nominees:
1. If you had to wear a mask (not related to the virus) to hide your true identity, what would it look like?
2. If you could have one superpower, what would it be and why?
3. Did you run out of toilet paper at anytime since the coronavirus pandemic?
4. How afraid are you of the coronavirus?
5. Jesus was a Jew and participated in Jewish traditions, why is it that people have ham as the main course on Easter Sunday in honor of Him?
Amazed By His Grace,