Thank you so much to my sweet friend Renee over at Heart Tokens for this award! You can check out her award here.
You have been chosen for this recognition because of the encouragement and inspiration you bring to your readers.
The way this works: Thank the person who nominated you, and share their blog. Think of five bloggers that encourage and inspire you and nominate them. List five things about yourself. Lastly, ask your nominees five questions. Why five? Because it is the number that signifies grace.
5 things about me:
1. I cannot tell a lie.
2. I try not to eat any kind of pork products. I love veggie bacon and veggie hot dogs.
3. I refuse to fly on airplanes.
4. I love ketchup and pasta sauces, but I always take the tomatoes off of my salad.
5. I like to dip sour cream and onion potato chips in mustard.
Questions from Renee for me:
1. Why is the sky blue?
Maybe because blue is the most calming color? I have no idea. LOL
2. Do you like to iron clothes?
Not really. For a time in my life, I ironed so many clothes for a man I loved. It was a chore! I bought a steamer and never used an iron again. Steamers are the only way to go. 😉
3. What makes a duck quack?
I have no clue. LOL
4. What makes you happy?
Palm trees, mountains, spending time with my children, worship music, going to church, throwing parties, watching people open gifts and spending special time alone with my Man.
4. What legacy do you want to leave behind?
My love for people.
5. What is your favorite artistic form of expression?
Writing, singing and dancing.
My Questions for My Nominees:
1. If you knew the world was ending in 2020, what would you do differently?
2. If we learn from our mistakes, why are we always so afraid to make a mistake?
3. What would you do differently if you knew nobody would judge you?
4. If you could go back in history, who would you like to meet?
5. What embarrasses you?
PLEASE do not feel obligated to participate. This is just me letting you know that I like your blog. 🙂
Amazed By His Grace,