Introducing a little project I’ve been working on with Dollface…
Have you ever stayed up late reading someone else’s post? Were you so caught up in what they had written that you just couldn’t wait till the next morning to finish it?
Is there a blog that inspires you? Even when it’s late at night and you’ve had a long day, you’re still thinking about what they wrote that day? Maybe it even inspires you to grab your device and write a post of your own?
Purple Rose and I are creating a new award that honors the bloggers who write such captivating posts. These bloggers work hard to inspire and encourage others with what they write. They pour their heart into their writing as they share encouragement, good and bad experiences, advice, delicious recipes, methods for having a better life/body/home, fictional stories, poems…you name it. We want to recognize bloggers who illuminate the lives of their readers in their own unique way, and we present them with:”
The Moonlight Blogger Award!
Here are the guidelines:
1. Thank the person who presented you with the award.
2. Display the original award image as your featured image and include it in your post.
3. Copy and paste the meaning of the award:
“The meaning of the Moonlight Blogger Award, created by Purple Rose and Dollfaced Writer, is to recognize bloggers who illuminate the lives of their readers. The bloggers presented with this award pour their passion into the content they share with their readers, who are deeply inspired. This award acknowledges the impact of their written words as they have the power to illuminate the darkest of places, just like the moonlight.”
4. Answer the five prompts listed.
5. Present the award to one person.
Here are the prompts:
1. Share one thing you love about yourself that you wouldn’t change.
2. Share two of your favorite quotes.
3. Give three reasons why you write.
4. Give four pieces of advice for other bloggers.
5. List five things/places/people that inspire you and explain why you chose them.
I am presenting this award to:
*If you choose not to participate and present the award to someone else, no worries! Please just know I love and appreciate your content! 🙂
Stuart, you are my 2nd favorite blogger. Your posts captivate me and speak to my soul. I just had to hand out the first award to you. Love you my friend. ❤
Amazed By His Grace,