Thank you so much to Dollfaced Writer for nominating me for the Sunshine Blogger Award! ❤
If you are not following her, you should! Go check out her post here.
Here are the rules:
• Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link back to him/her.
• Answer the 11 questions provided by the blogger who nominated you.
• Nominate 11 other bloggers and ask them 11 new questions.
• Notify the nominees by commenting on one of their blog posts.
• List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo on your post.
Here are Dollface’s questions:
1. Are you a night owl or an early bird?
Night owl, but I have to get up at 5:30 most of the time. That makes me an early bird, but not by choice.
2. What is your favorite season? Why?
Autumn. I love it when the weather cools down, there is a crisp chill in the morning air, I love the changing color of the leaves, the smell of cinnamon, apple cider, the fall color burgundy, the smell of firewood burning, the warm fuzzy feeling you get inside during fall, comfy sweaters, skinny jeans and my boots. The holidays are my favorites and Halloween gets me excited because Thanksgiving is next followed by PERFECT weather here in the desert and then comes Christmas.
3. What is your favorite treat on a hot summer day?
4. What do you like to do in your free time besides blogging?
Listen to music, organize, clean (I’m a freak), watch movies and TV, spend time with my daughters, go for walks (when it’s not 110 outside), bake, make new recipes, spend special grown up time with my Man (when our schedules line up), plan in my planner (stickers!!!), watch Youtube videos, read and pamper myself (I love to do at home beauty treatments, manicures, pedicures and take bubble baths).
5. What would your dream home look like?
6. What helps you get through a rough day?
Deep breathing, sweet tea and Jesus 😉
7. Where would you like to go on vacation if money wasn’t an issue?
Disneyland with my daughters and then back home to where I am from. I haven’t been “home” for over 26 years. I miss it like crazy.
8. List your favorite post(s) that you have written.
9. List your favorite post(s) that someone else has written.
10. Do you write for healing, inspiration, or enjoyment?
11. What kind of posts are you looking forward to writing in the near future?
Tags, confessions and maybe something I don’t usually write about.
For this award I’m nominating:
Since this is my 4th Sunshine Blogger award in a row, I’m running out of people to nominate! I’m just going with 5 this time. Sorry!
I’m going to keep Dollface’s questions for this one. They are good ones!
- Are you a night owl or an early bird?
- What is your favorite season? Why?
- What is your favorite treat on a hot summer day?
- What do you like to do in your free time besides blogging?
- What would your dream home look like?
- What helps you get through a rough day?
- Where would you like to go on vacation if money wasn’t an issue?
- List your favorite post(s) that you have written.
- List your favorite post(s) that someone else has written.
- Do you write for healing, inspiration, or enjoyment?
- 11. What kind of posts are you looking forward to writing in the near future?
PLEASE do not feel obligated to participate. This is just me letting you know that I like your blog. 🙂
Amazed By His Grace,