Thank you so much to bee tree – Gathering for nominating me for the Sunshine Blogger Award! ❤ If you aren’t following her, you should! She has a fantastic testimony you can read here. Go check her out!
Here are the rules
• Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link back to him/her.
• Answer the 11 questions provided by the blogger who nominated you.
• Nominate 11 other bloggers and ask them 11 new questions.
• Notify the nominees by commenting on one of their blog posts.
• List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo on your post.
Here are her questions!
1. What stirs you to write?
Pain, trauma, memories and life in general.
2. What category does your writing center around? Why?
I like to blog, life updates, real life stories and my thoughts on life.
3. Do you write to heal yourself or others?
4. What post touched you so deeply that you felt “everyone needs to read this!”? Link?
I can’t choose just one!!!
5. Which blogger post made you sincerely cry? Link?
Stuart’s Hosea really got me. I love that story (I don’t think I’ll ever be able to talk about the reason why), and the way brother Stuart explained what it means… he almost had me crying!
6. Which Blogger post made you bust out laughing? Link?
I can’t think of one right now. I have found some comments to be pretty funny though. 😀
7. Which Bloggers are your favorites?
8. Are you sad if you only get 1 like on a blog?
I really put a lot of thought into what I write. I would be sad. Thankfully, that doesn’t happen. 🙂
9. What do you want your readers to draw from your blogs?
Inspiration to keep moving forward in life, that there is a God who loves them and they are worthy of love.
10. Which Bible verse holds the most meaning to you and why?
“And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand.” ~ John 10:28
I love this verse. It’s powerful. I’m not sure why it gets me like it does. I have been pulled at so many times, this verse comforts me.
11. Since it’s July and HOT, which summer beverage do you prefer?
Ice cold sweet tea!
For this award, I would like to nominate:
Here are my questions:
1. Are you usually early or late?
2. What website do you visit most often?
3. What job would you be terrible at?
4. What job do you think you’d be really good at?
5. What skill would you like to master?
6. What’s your favorite genre of book or movie?
7. What TV show or movie do you refuse to watch?
8. If you didn’t have to sleep, what would you do with the extra time?
9. If you could have a video of any one event in your life, what event would you choose?
10. If you could have a never-ending candle that smelled like anything you wanted, what fragrance would you want it to be?
11. If you could make a 20 second phone call to yourself at any point in your life present or future, when would you call and what would you say?
Amazed By His Grace,