He writes a lot about my two favorite subjects: God and sex.
Go check out his blog!
Here are the rules:
– Thank the blogger who nominated you.
– Tag your post with #awesomebloggeraward.
– Answer the questions given to you.
– Nominate and inform at least 5 bloggers.
– Give them 10 new questions to answer.
1. Why do you think more and more young people are living together instead of getting married?
Maybe because the have divorced parents and they do not want to go through that. I think they like to test things out and see if they really want to spend the rest of their life with the other person. Not getting married means they can leave at anytime. One other reason may be that they take marriage vows very seriously and they do not want to enter into a covenant until they are 100% certain.
Marriage is hard, but I think divorce is even harder.
2. If a homeless person walked into a church on a Sunday morning, how do you feel the congregation would react?
Hmmm… depends on what church they walked into! Seriously, some people would be appalled and afraid they would catch something. Some people would be eager to help them anyway they could. Some people would probably find a new church.
3. Do you believe the church is doing enough in your community?
4. You are angry at your spouse for something they have done. How long do you hold onto that anger, regardless of the infraction?
I used to get pretty angry at my Ex-Husband, but I couldn’t stay angry at him for very long.
I’m a very forgiving person. I can feel pain forever, but I am quick to release my anger. I would say it would take me one day to be angry and throw glasses at the wall. 😉
5. Share your honest thoughts on this verse…
And Isaac brought her into his mother Sarah’s tent, and took Rebekah, and she became his wife; and he loved her: and Isaac was comforted after his mother’s death.
Genesis 24:67 KJV
My honest thoughts? Okay… sex is a very good thing and can help you cope with any situation.
6. Now, upon reflecting on that verse…is one considered your spouse… before or after sex?
From this verse, I would say they became husband and wife when they had sex.
7. Who is your favorite Disney character?
8. What is your favorite board or card game?
9. What was your favorite toy as a child?
10. And finally…What is your favorite nightime snack?
CHOCOLATE. I also like coffee ice cream or Fritos with bean dip or ruffles with french onion dip (I love my snacks).
Here are my questions:
- If you could wake up in the body of someone else, who would you pick?
- If you could be any age for a week, what age would that be?
- If you could only have one meal for the rest of your life, What would it be?
- What do you constantly think about that, either makes you sad or just anything?
- Describe the most terrifying moment of your life so far. Have you recovered from it?
- If you had to be trapped in a TV show for a month, which TV show would you choose?
- Do you believe honesty is the best policy?
- Who would you like to be stuck in an elevator with?
- What is your favorite thing to spend money on?
- What question do you hate to answer?
I give this award to:
I would be honored if you all would participate, but you don’t have to. 🙂
Amazed By His Grace,